Thursday, September 11, 2008

Knock-knock...

Who's there?
Not Auntie Liz's baby!!!

(If you're reading this...I'm not really amused by the situation...PROMISE!!!)

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the non-appeareance of baby "Sophella"...

Liz called yesterday with the "wonderful" news that they have tried for 3 days to induce her labor and have had no luck. They pretty much told them that when he decided to come out...that would be the BIG day.

She was sooo disappointed. I felt sooo sorry for her. She was really wanting and needing him to come this week. I tried talking him out but that didn't work. She hates the smell of alcohol so I volunteered to go get some and whiff it under her nose...for some reason...she declined my offer. Can't say I didn't try!

I'll keep yuns posted...she said she'd let me know when/if he decides to come out. I hate to keep asking her if there is any progress...I'm sure she gets 1,000 calls a day on the subject and is rather annoyed with giving the sam response all the time.

We'll see...maybe this weekend...MAYBE!

No comments: