Monday, September 8, 2008

Today's Topic ~ CRACK

...And not the kind of crack that "crack-heads" like either...and not the kind of "crack" I like seeing...wait...there isn't any crack that I like seeing! I swear...everywhere I went today...every person I saw had their crack hanging out the top of their pants. What is the deal? I don't want to look at my own crack...it's the ugliest part of your body...[I have only met one person that enjoys looking at crack...well she did my crack...and that is my ex-maw-in-law (as she calls herself these days!!!). I had a pilodial cyst and she thought it was just the greatest, most coolest thing in the world to watch them at the hospital. It grosses me out thinking about it. (Did I mention that she is weird???)]. Any hew...back to my point...HOW DO YOU NOT NOTICE THAT YOUR CRACK IS GETTING A SLIGHT BREEZE??? It just blows my mind. Maybe it's just in Rutherford County...who knows?!?!???? Point of the story is - PEOPLE - please pull your pants up. I....nor any other normal person...wants to see your crack...we might get more than we didn't bargain for!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

You're a HOOT~NANNY!!!!! Maybe they were showing their crack just for you!!!

BW said...

MAYBE you did NOT understand me...I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEIR DIRTY, NASTY, COULD BE STAINED WITH SOMETHING GROSS CRACKS!!!