Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Gabriella Marie . . . THE Diva

This is my very beautiful, very dramatic Gabriella. Her first real word was "Beau-ti-pull", and THAT she is. From day one, she has been all smiles. If there is a camera around, she WILL be in front of it! She acts shy from time to time but in reality, there isn't a shy bone in her body. She currenly is missing her two front teeth...which will work out very well with Christmas just around the corner! She has three or four others that are loose. She's just like I was when I was a child - don't try to pull them - just let them fall out!

She lives for very few things: her Bammy, PawPaw, and Aunt Aly - her nephew Abel - Hannah Montana - torturing her little sister - and BUNNY RABBITS!!!
She will be 7 years old in just a little over a month. I cannot believe that she is that old. It makes me sooooo sad. I still vividly remember the day she was born. She had the most wonderful "glow" about her. Her first day of kingergarten, she jumped right out of the car, ran up the steps, and was gone. It absolutely broke my heart - not a "bye mommy", not a "I love you mommy" - NOTHING! She was too excited to be wasting her time on me.
She has started drawing what she calls "Fashions". I gave her a three-ring binder and some notebook paper and she is drawing outfits and coloring them all different colors and decorating them all differenly. I hope she keeps it up...she could make us rich!

No comments: