Saturday, September 6, 2008

My "Mini Me" ~ The Belle of My Heart



THIS is my "sweet" Annabelle Leigh. She's an interesting child...that's for sure! There are two extremes to her: she is either completely loving or completely evil. Yes...I know...she looks just as sweet as can be...that's alllll part of her plan! She also has very few things in life that she just cannot live without: Mommy, Poppie, deer hunting (don't get me started...it's more like deer-watching), cookies (she's the Cookie Monster), and PIGS...yes, pigs!!! I never thought I would have a child that loved me and wanted me like this little girl does...but unfortunately, I have to share her heart with her Poppie. They live and breathe for each other and have since day one! He takes her deer "hunting" (deer watching and feeding), he bought her cammos last year (and it's such a shame that she has outgrown them), her nana Jennifer made her a hat and a bright orange vest too. As for the pigs, I have no idea how or why that started but she loves them to death. We have roughly forty stuffed pigs - some as big as she is. Several months back, I surprised her and took her to see "real" piggies as she calls them. One of the pigs there looked JUST like her favorite stuffed pig. She was soooo excited. She still talks about it. She's my angel...













~ A little girl is sugar and spice and everything nice . . . especially when she is taking a nap. ~

No comments: