Saturday, September 6, 2008

WHAT was I thinking????

I decided that I wasn't smart enough...which I know for some is QUITE the SHOCK...so I decided that I was going to go back to school for nursing. This is my first semester so I am having to take all the junky courses that come first. My parents didn't give me the good DNA (David didn't get it either...I don't know what they did with it!!!) and I don't know how to do ANYTHING in moderation. I am taking six classes: Success & Study Skills (a complete waste of time but a way to make the college another $42 per student because it's required for everyone); Keyboarding (boring); Expository Writing (I absolutely love my instructor); Introductory Algebra (a breeze!!!); Medical Terminology I (so far, we haven't learned any "medical terminology"...I'm a little concerned); and Anatomy & Physiology I (OMG). I HAVE NO LIFE ANYMORE. I'm determined though! I WILL do this...and I WILL do this right!!! Just watch and see!!!



THIS is my new sister-in-law, Sonya!!! My first quiz was coming up in Anatomy and we had to learn fifty something body parts - know where they were and how to spell them. So...Sonya volunteered to be "labeled". THANKS TO SONYA and my infinite wisdom, I made a 9,5 on my quiz...don't worry, the grading scale only goes up to 10!!!

No comments: